Thursday, October 12, 2006
So, another vivo trip today. I am starting to think I hate Vivo already. Seriously,it's boring unless you're spending your day having a movie marathon or have lots of cash to spend in shops like m)phosis or Guess? or whatever. Apparently we caught John Tucker Must Die on its last day yesterday.It wasn't playin' today so we watched World Trade Centre,staring Nicholas Cage
a la Moustachios. It is one damn sad movie and it caused a very vulgar inward moment(directed to the terrorists) after the movie.
Water retention strikes. I am a little bloated. I picked out a good outfit this morn but the top didn't fit me! Even though I always get clothes one,two sizes larger.But surprisingly and happily,my weight has gone down by 2 kg despite the water retentioness.Though I've decided I don't want to be like that model with a name like Luis Ramsey or something like that who walked off the catwalk and died of a heartattack,at age
twenty-two. The poor thing. She survived on just coke and greens for weeks.Oh,sure,she was thin,thin like hell, thin to be like a clothes-hanger.But the world's sexiest women are NOT lean and stick-insect like. Scarlett Johanssen and Liv Tyler are so not like that.Oh crap,I've gone from water retention to celebs.Amazing.But anyway,seriously, a size zero?i mean,hello,zero=nothing. The wolf could puff and huff at them and they'll fly away like they were swept away by a tornado!
i thought the world of you
7:03 PM